- Dogs must be 4 months of age to participate in any of our services. In the case of puppies under 4 months we will allow them to participate in our services if they have had at least two rounds of puppy shots, the bordetella vaccine, and vet permission to stay. Proof of final vaccines, including rabies, will be required once the puppy reaches 4 months of age.
- All dogs must be current on Rabies, Distemper, and Bordetella vaccinations
*Bordetella (K9 or Kennel Cough) vaccinations are not always given by your vet unless requested. Please verify that your dog has been given this vaccine.
- After the age of 6 months, only dogs that are spayed and neutered will be allowed to socialize with others in our group play areas. A minimal number of unaltered dogs will be allowed on a first come first serve basis. Please contact us for details and availability.
- Dogs must be well socialized to participate in group play activities. Some exceptions for those that do not play well with others will be made for boarding dogs only. This is based on indoor/outdoor suite availability.
- Each dog will be evaluated at their first visit to determine whether or not they will be able to join in playtime with other dogs. First daycare visit is FREE. For first time customers wishing to board, we recommend bringing your dog for the free day of daycare prior to their stay. However, if a prior daycare visit is not an option, we will still authorize their stay. Please understand that we cannot guaranty group playtime for their stay if we have not had a chance to evaluate their social behavior.